Communicate as liaison between clients and service providers. Assist in the development, preparation and maintenance of client investment portfolios and reports. Create current portfolio reviews and associated portfolio analysis. Support firm principals and associates in meeting preparation and client investment planning needs.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Communicate with service clients to ensure accurate information is forwarded to appropriate staff/department. • Create reports and action plans for producers to ensure effective meetings.
- Process client paperwork to result in creation of new accounts/funding of investments.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Applied Learning – Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Business Acumen – Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Deductive Reasoning – Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Empathetic – Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Financial Aptitude – Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school)
- Experience: 2 plus years of experience in wealth/investment management
- Computer Skills: Experience with trading platforms is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook/email. Experience with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems is a plus.
- Certifications & Licenses: Series 7 certification is required in addition to Series 63 and/or Series 66 certification.
Please send a cover letter that must include two reasons why you’re a prime candidate, as well as your resume, to email@example.com.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.