The Client Experience
Our business is built on a foundation of trust and transparency.
At CD Wealth Management, we believe in service — and we aspire to deliver the highest level of hospitality for our clients. Should you become a client of ours, you can expect:
• Frequent communication: We deliver weekly insights to our clients via email and schedule regular consultations to monitor progress and make sure we are aligned with your vision for your future.
• Transparent dealings: We are upfront with our clients about our fee structure and about every decision we make as we customize our strategies together so that there are no surprises.
• Attention to detail: We work hard every day to earn your trust as stewards of your future and managers of your wealth. We are meticulous about the details, the privacy and the safekeeping of your accounts.
• Excellent service: When you call us, we will answer. We anticipate and respond to your questions, and we make sure you understand every decision we make.
Since our founding in 2014, we have increased CD Wealth Management’s total Assets Under Management by more than double, and we have retained 99.5% of our clientele.
Our advisors are proud to be exceptional independent wealth planners who always put their clients first. Our independence is vital to our ability to deliver wealth planning that transforms the lives of our clients.
If you are considering enlisting the services of a wealth management firm to help grow and protect your assets and your legacy, it’s important to understand the difference between working with independent planners and working with a larger financial institution.
Our approach is based on always putting the client first, and our business model gives us the flexibility to suggest strategies that help our clients reach their individual goals, rather than helping our company reach certain milestones or quotas.
At CD Wealth Management, no one client “belongs” to any one associate. We take a team approach so that each client’s goals and dreams are the focus of the entire firm. And because we are entrepreneurial ourselves, we know how important it is to value each client on an individual basis in order for our business to grow.
• Related: Read more about The Power of Independence.
Members of the CD Wealth Management team have been ranked among the top wealth managers by Barron’s, Forbes, AdvisorHub and other industry publications.
We are proactive and comprehensive in our approach to wealth management. We provide an all-inclusive strategy that takes the full picture of our clients’ wealth into account, and we depend on two-way trust and transparency in order to perform at the highest level.
Much of our clientele comes to us by referral, and we are grateful for the opportunity to work with the friends and family of our existing clients. When we first meet with a prospective client, we conduct a qualifying interview to determine if we are a match, as well as to agree on the terms of our partnership.
From there, we follow the rest of our onboarding process to ensure we set your plan in motion and build the foundation for a lifelong relationship based on trust and transparency.
Clients We Serve
We are dedicated to partnering with our clients in the pursuit of growing and preserving their wealth.
Privately Held Businesses
Benefit plans to help you attract and retain key employees
We offer robust deferred compensation and executive benefit programs with an all-encompassing platform that includes plan design, financing, communication and day-to-day servicing.
Owners & Executives in Transition
Navigate the maze of changing jobs or selling a business
We’ll help you pursue your next opportunities, organize your financial life, set priorities and pursue your goals.